PENGHU WINDSURF/KITESURF RESORT
GETTING TO PENGHU
Liquid Sport B&B
For 2015, Liquid Sport is excited to announce the opening of its new B & B facility.
Situated on the northern side of Penghu Islands it is situated only minutes ride from the most popular Wind Surfing and Kite Surfing spots in Penghu. The wave sailing spot (Long Men) is only 5 minutes on the scooter while Qing Luo and Bai Keng ( Flat water spots) ore only 2 minutes ride. The Makung airport is also only 5 minutes drive.
The luxury accommodation is complemented with a unique dining experience. Unlike most local B&B facilities, Liquid Sports offers an industrial kitchen offering Italian and local favorites on demand.
During the winter months, we offer package deals to the Wind and Kite surfer inclusive of accommodation, meals, transport and equipment leaving more quality time on the water.
LINK for flight:
Getting To Penghu
1. Get to Taiwan First. The priority international airports to land are Kaohsiung, Taichung or Song Shan ( Taipei)
2. In the event you need to land in Tao Yuan International airport, you will need to take a Transit bus to Song Shan ( domestic) airport - for about 40 minutes.
3. Once in Taiwan , there are many flights to Makung Airport ( in Penghu) The flying times are as follows:
• Kaohsiung – Makung 35 minutes
• Taichung – Makung 40 minutes
• Taipei ( Song Shan) – Makung 50 minutes.
Prices for the return flight is between US$80 - $130 depending on Airline and time of year. Our staff can help to reserve you local flights to best suit your travel schedule if required. 3. Once arriving in Penghu , the Liquid Sports shuttle bus will meet you at the airport for the 5 minute drive to the resort center.